Monday, August 10, 2009

Ice Cream Layer Dessert

Pin It
My crop on Saturday was a blast! And this dessert received RAVE reviews so I thought I would share it with my fellow bloggers. I can't take credit for it though. I found it through YMBD's discussion boards.
A member there posted it and boy am I glad she did!

Ice Cream Layer Dessert

12 ice cream sandwiches
10 oreo cookies
1 large container cool whip defrosted
1 large pkg chocolate pudding
1 cup milk
Sprinkles

Take your oreos and crush them. Set aside. In a large bowl Combine pudding mix with milk. Mix 2 minutes until creamy. Fold in 1/2 container cool whip. Then fold in oreos. Place 6 ice cream sandwiches on a platter. Add chocolate mixture on top. Then top with remainder of ice cream sandwiches. Frost with the rest of the cool whip and add sprinkles.
Freeze for 30min to an hour. Slice and Eat! YUMM-O

2 comments:

  1. this dessert makes my mouth water just thinking about it! can you make it for the next crop too?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets