Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Theme Day Thursday with My Cricut Craft Room

Pin It

Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Theme Day Thursday. The theme for today is either the color blue or using the Cricut cartridge Tags Bags Boxes and More 2. So I chose to play with my new cartridge.


I recently went away for an all girl's weekend of scrapping and while I was away I decided to make my hubby something sweet as a thank you for allowing me to get away. (He lets me getaway lots!)
I thought that this little box would be perfect for him. I cut the "shirt box" at 7.92" tall which is the biggest my Mini would fit. I could have scored it with my machine as well but chose to just hand fold it since it was pretty simple.

The finished box stands about 3" tall and was big enough to hold about 6 hershey kisses. Wouldn't this be perfect for Father's Day? You could make it larger on the Imagine or Expression and fill it with goodies for dad. Hope you enjoyed my project and thank you so much for visiting my blog. Please remember to leave a comment and become a follower so we can become Scrappy Crafty friends.

For more Theme Day Thursday Projects please visit My Cricut Craft Room.

24 comments:

  1. OMG that is on TBBM2?? Love it!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh so going to use this one!!! love the colors of your shirt!! -mccr dt doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your shirt box. super cute Idea:)
    I was just checking out all my new design team sisters blogs so you now have a new follower!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute box! I really need to get this cartridge!
    DT sister
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, I swear, I don't know how you do the guy projects so seamlessly!! I have such difficulty with them!! I love it!!

    xoxoxox

    Jess @ homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that! it is so cute! You did a FANTASTIC job

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's adorable!! What a good hubby you have too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Connie!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I had my eye on this box as my first box project with this cartridge! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great box! Love the papers you used too.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this card! and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally something really awesome for the guys!! Thanks for trying it out first so we can follow up right after YOU!
    New follower
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your choice of dp and great idea for a man gift...I am always on the look out for those. TFS!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I can't wait to try this cartridge out one day! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome man project I'm so glad you shared, we all seem to need a project or two like this and yours is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally loving this cute project!!! I need that cart! Need I tell you!

    My boys would love a little treat bag with a cute shirt shape!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet gift for hubby! I agree it would make a wonderful Father's Day gift! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable and so manly at the same time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great project Connie. I really love the colors. Thanks for giving us the finished measurements too, makes it easier if I ever cut this box.
    TFS!
    ClaireR, dt sista
    www.threewaterscreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! I really like how that turned out. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute! I'm sure your hubby will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets