Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blog Makeovers- Yes I can!

Pin It
I have had many people ask me whether or not I can do blog makeovers for them. Well, my answer is YES I CAN! I have decided to add a new category to my crafty resume, Blog Design. If you would like to see some examples of the designs I have created please check out my blog and Ashley's Blog.
Here's my price list:
Headers $10
Background Images with matching text links $5
Blog Button $8
Post Divider $5
Custom Signature $10
Footer at Bottom of blog $5
Total package of the above is $40
Some places would charge you $200-$400 for the exact same thing.
Order each element seperately or purchase the whole deal..it's up to you.
(keep in mind that I do not supply vector images)
(using istockphoto you can purchase your own vector and email it to me so I can incorporate it into your design)

Please email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com if you are interested in turning your blog or button in to something NEW! Happy Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets