Monday, July 30, 2012

Cricut Day at GSS

Pin It
So sorry friends that I am posting this so late today. I guess I was so caught up in blog hops this weekend that I honestly forgot today was my next project day! LOL! And the funny thing is my project has been done for weeks! Oh well...hope you forgive me.

So what day is today at Ginger Snap Scraps? It's Cricut Day!! And if you know me you know I am addicted to my cricut and use it for almost every thing I create!!

For today I created a card. Now not just any card, but a card that along with a few more of my cards, is being sent to a Ronald McDonald house in memory of a very special baby angel, Daniella.


I  created this card using some of my fav items from Ginger Snap ScrapsMy Mind's Eye Lost & Found Breeze 6x6 Paper Pad, a green Copic, and 2 shades of green Bazzill.


My froggy is cut from the Cricut Cartridge Animal Kingdom
And I also used an action wobble!! So much fun to play with!


And those actions wobble seriously wobble...LOL!

Other items I used from my stash include buttons, cardstock, ribbon, flowers, google eyes, and brads.
Oh and my little label maker! Cause it's fun too!

I hope that this card makes someone smile as much as crafting makes me smile!

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

5 comments:

  1. So cute. Love that the little froggie wobbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Connie
    Love your wobble card... wanted you to know you got caught wobbling and if you can contact me we arrange to show off your cute card on our blog
    thescrapbookingqueen1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! Love how he wobbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wobble, wobble....how cute!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please feel free to keep it Jen. I hope that it can bring you many smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets