Monday, January 14, 2013

Challenge Me Monday at FCCB

Pin It

It's Challenge Me Monday over at
and this week's theme
is
 
We invite you to create any project featuring a cricut cartridge cut that is masculine.
That's it! Easy peasy..right?
Be sure to upload your entry on the FCCB.
 
Here's what I have created for this challenge:
 

 
I chose to use Creative Memories Traveler Cartridge for both the tent and the title. This cart has so many awesome designs as well as several font choices. Don't know where to buy it?....ask me!!
I made the tent look like there is 3 layers but it is really only two. I used my copics to add that 3rd color. Wala!
 
 
This is my young man attending his last Boy Scout Camp before he decided he didn't want to be a scout anymore. It was a sad day when he made the decision. I was his leader all through cubscouts and he truly loved being a scout. But I guess when they enter high school they find new dreams and ways to spend their time. For my son, it's all about the Band and Drumline, and I couldn't be more proud of him!
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
Don't forget to enter this month's Challenge Contest..you could win a mini kit from Echo Park!!
Scrappy Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Great layout Connie. Love the pictures and the CM cart images too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I just found a need for Cropics! This is a fabulous tip! Thank you! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific layout! Perfect images and papers for your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! Are the circle badges? Clever idea!!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layour is super I love all the circled elements .
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layout! I may scrap lift for my daughters GS camp:-) TFS!

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets