Monday, May 6, 2013

Pixar Blog Hop Winner

Pin It
First off  THANK YOU to everyone who helped make the Disney Pixar Blog Hop so great!
There were so many amazing projects!
 
And Thanks to our awesome sponsor!!!


We have a winner!!
Congrats to.....
 
True Random Number Generator 12
 
D (dmcardmaker)
Here's what D had to say...
"I'm back. What
 a great blog hop with so many great ideas.
I followed everyone, some I already follow by email.
I couldn't leave a comment on Lori's blog because Google+ was the only way to do it and I do not have a Google+ account. I'll leave her comment here. Could you pass it on to her please.
Lori- I love all of your layout pages but the kissing Mickey and Minnie are my favs. Love the sentiment with the arrow.
Thanks so much."
 
D, please send me a message with your contact info so I can forward it on to The Paper Nest Dolls!!
And thanks so much for participating in our hop!!
 
Scrappy hugs!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.
    Thank you so very much!
    I'll email you now.
    D-

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets