Tuesday, July 16, 2013

You Tube Tuesdays

Pin It
Converting Close to My Heart Page Sleeves into Creative Memories Pages
 
Hello Crafty Friends!!
 
Every Tuesday I will be featuring a new You Tube
video that pertains to scrapbooking, card making, or crafting in general. Some
of the videos may come from me, Connie Can Crop but most of them will be coming
from various videos that have already been uploaded by someone on You Tube. This is a great way to see some new things, become inspired, and learn different techniques.
 
One of my customers brought this video to my attention and WOW! What an awesome price and way to solve many of our problems with CM going through Bankruptcy.
 
 

 
Hope this helps you stress less about what you are going to do with all those coversets you still have without pages!
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets