Friday, September 13, 2013

All About Babies Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the “All About Babies” Blog Hop! So glad you can join us!

If you are coming from SANDY, then you are in the right spot. If you just happened to stumble upon my site or your reading this via e-mail, please start at MIRANDA'S BLOG so you don’t miss anyone’s amazing projects!


We will be showcasing anything BABY projects! In addition to seeing some awesome projects, there is some blog candy available too!  Miranda will be giving away a Michael's or Joann's gift card.  Winner's choice!  To be eligible to win the blog candy, you must leave a comment on each stop in the hop telling us what is your favorite summer time activity!  Be sure to leave a comment on each stop because the winner can be chosen from any of the participants blogs!

For my project today, I saw this SVG file from Designs on Cloud Nine and I knew I had to make it!
So I hope it makes you smile as it did me!!
Somebody's little baby boy is going to be precious on this one page layout.
 


 

I have blog candy!! Just be sure to become a follower and leave a comment below! You could win 2 yards each of Baby Blue and Baby Pink Ribbon like used in my layout above!!

Your next stop is SHELLEY!!!!

Here is the entire line up, should you get lost along the way:

 
 
 
Thank you so much for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Super cute page. My favorite summer activity is taking road trips to new places.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, with this two way communication you can know people what think about your blog. I think it is really a good job what you can do.Place your ad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so adorable! The little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! I love the title!!! Also love the mini "diaper" pin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! Its hilarious! and I think i'll be stopping by their site this weekend for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how delightful - I'm bringing chubby back is tooooo funny - adore your project with so much personality and color!!
    Cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute. Love the sentiment and the layout. My favorite summer activity is sleeping in until 7AM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout and I love the cute saying on it!!! It was a pleasure being in this hop with you and of course I am a follower!!!
    shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute layout--the title made me smile.
    My favorite summer activity is gardening.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite summer activity is concerts in the park with friends.i couldn't find a way to post on Lissa's page. Very cute chubby baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The chubby little guy is sweet!! Nice LO.

    My favorite summer activity is gardening and eating what I grow. Yummy!!!

    How lovely of you to offer a bit of blog candy, too! I am a follower by Google and by email. Yippee!!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute layout!!!Love playing in my garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable layout! Love your baby! Too cute. Love the colors you used as well. The ribbon is a nice touch. (Hope I win some!)

    My favorite summertime activity is having my married girls home for visits.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Connie, this LO is super duper cute! Thanks so much for being a part of the hop!!! Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute layout. I love spending time outdoors during the summer & even managed to get some scrapping done this year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, Connie, this is SUCH a fun layout! It sure did make me smile.

    Summertime: Frankly, I'm glad it's over. It was HOT and muggy and now it's going into one of my favorite sessons -- NOT HOT! :) I like to craft all the time.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net
    Close to My Heart: http://cardmonkey.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, your layout seriously made me laugh out LOUD! This the SWEETEST layout! Thanks for making my day!! I can relate to bringing chubby back, I'm just 49 vs 6 months! Have a great monday!

    {My favorite summer time activity is a lazy day at the beach!}
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets