Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Tuesday!!

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
Connie here wishing you a happy Tuesday!!
 
I wanted to fill you in on a few changes going on in my life and my blog.
Just in case you noticed and are wondering what's going on!!
 
The good news is I will now be posting on Wednesdays for LoveBug Creations. We are mixing things up a bit and I get to work with Rumple Ribbon now instead of Mama's Mesh. But don't worry..you'll still get to see me play with it from time to time because I love that stuff!!
So starting tomorrow be on the lookout for my new Wednesday posts.
 
Now for the bummer news. I don't want to call it bad because honestly it was never a bad thing!!
I decided that due to school kicking my bootie I need to cut back a bit on my Design Teams. It was either that or stop hosting so many blog hops and the monthly challenges. I LOVE hostessing hops and challenges!! So I sadly report that I have resigned from the FCCB DT. No more Challenge Me Monday posts from me. I love FCCB and the gals there so much and I am truly going to miss them. I hope to keep in touch through maybe playing along in the challenges from time to time. If I met you through FCCB I hope you will continue to stick around because I treasure you too!!
 
And lastly Memory Works announced last week that they are closing their doors effective December 31st. So I will only be a consultant and have a website with them for 2 more months. I urge to take a peek and see if there is anything you want or need soon because I anticipate that they will be running out of items very quick.
 
My new challenge is up! I already have 2 players!! Which rocks!!! So come on over and join in the fun!! This month's challenge is Leaf it up to me!!
 
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets