Sunday, February 2, 2014

Monthly Challenge #19 Cupid's Arrow

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
January just flew on by and boy it was freezing cold.
And now it's time for the month of Groundhog Day, Arbor Day, and Love!
Time for a new Monthly challenge here at Connie Can Crop. Be sure to check back Wednesday to see who my big winner for January is!!
 
My Challenge this month:
Cupid's Arrow
This month is all about LOVE! But adding a heart to your creation is just too easy so instead I want you to be sure to include Cupid's Arrow somewhere on your project. That's it!!
It can be on your paper, a stamp, an embellishment like a diecut or even a brad.

Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
 
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)
 
Entries are due by Friday, February 28th at 11:59 pm.
 
I will draw one lucky winner from all entries and they will receive an awesome $15 shopping spree with Scraptastical Kreations. Kristy has the cutest SVG files!!
 
You can visit their Shop here and
follow them on Facebook here.
 
  AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky. You have until midnight Feb. 28th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I may ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another fun challenge.
    Thanks for the sweet comment.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets