Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #166

Pin It
Hello Divas!!

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Ch#166: Happy Birthday
Begins: May 20th, 2014
Ends: May 26th, 2014

My card features this adorable Grumpy Cat SVG courtesy of The Lady Wolf.
Inside reads:
"No One Cares!"
Gotta Love Grumpy Cat!!
I know my sis in-law will!
 
Items used to create my project:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Creative Memories 
Sequins
LoveBug Creations Simply Gray Rumple Ribbon
Black Ink
SCAL for my font and SVG
 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
My NEW challenge is up for May!
Be sure to check it out!
My awesome sponsor this month is
http://www.pinkandmain.com/

6 comments:

  1. As I said on facebook, I love this grumpy kitty!!!!! I think I feel just like her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!!! Love that cat!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Grumpy cat! I love him! I love your card, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh just look at that face. lol. Your card made me smile. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets