Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kiwi Lane Designs- My Dude Jacob

Pin It
here's the badge.  Sorry I had my hubby Aaron e-mail it to you earlier so it might have showed in your junk mail.  Can you pull it from here?

Hello my creative friends, Connie here!! It's that time again! Time for me to share my love of Kiwi Lane products with you all. I hope I can inspire you to create fun projects using the templates we all love so much.
 
This month Kiwi Lane partnered up with Bella Blvd. And boy oh boy I'd say it was a match made in heaven. Bella Blvd. makes some of the cutest paper collections that are just screaming "Use me with Kiwi Lane Templates!" So I did!!
 

But first I found the perfect photos for my layout. Then I pulled out my templates and started to play. To me this is part of the fun, moving and rearranging the templates until I find the perfect fit for my design.
 

 
After getting the design perfect, I cut out all my fun layers using Kiwi Lane Design Templates and Bella Blvd.'s MAX Collection. I used black ink to distress the edges. I laid them down on my background paper to make sure I loved the look before I glued them all down.
 
 
Finally, I add my photos and adhere everything in place. The final step is to add the rest of my fun embellishments. Bella Blvd. made that part so easy because they make diecut stickers that match their paper lines perfectly.  This layout is all about one of my favorite dudes and I couldn't have asked for a better combo of paper and templates to bring it all together,
 
Recipe:
Bella Blvd. Max Paper and Embellishments
Kiwi Lane Designer Templates
Clara Lane 1A, 1B
Rings 3, 4
Chevron 3B
Cascade Trails 2A
Pop Dots
Black Ink
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets