Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My New Glasses

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!



 


Today is my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!
Freebie of the Day
 

Last Summer my youngest got glasses for the first time. He would not allow me to take any photos of him. But you know us scrapbookers, always sneaking a pic in when we can. So here is my super cute kiddo featuring his new glasses and this super cute file from Miss Kates Cuttables.



 Other Items Used:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper 
Pop Dots
Stickers
CTMH Ink

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets