Monday, May 11, 2015

3GJ Day- Mother's Day Box Card

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!


 Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the yummy 3 Girl Jam products I love!
I hope you all had a Wonderful Mother's Day!!

I saw this lovely box card by SVGCuts and knew I had to make it for Mother's Day!!
It was perfect for celebrating the special moms in my life!
 
And the patterned paper I chose matched my 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon perfectly!




Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your layouts! You can find this ribbon, Coral Crush in the Caribbean Splash Bundle HERE.

Items Used:
Cardstock
CTMH stamps and Black Ink
pearls


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Be sure to check out my new monthly challenge
Entries due by May 31st so hurry and get yours in!!

1 comment:

  1. Your popup box card is so cute!! OMG girl love your little tea party. You totally outdid yourself. It sure took lots patience to create this and lots of creative passion. I love it. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets