Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday Winners- New Design Team!!

Pin It



I am so blessed to have so many amazing followers!! And even more blessed that I had so many wonderful ladies apply for my first ever design team!!
If I could I would have picked you all because each and every one of you would bring something unique and awesome to my blog and my team! Thank you!!
I really had a hard time narrowing it down to four gals. And I mean REALLY hard time!
So please help me in welcoming my first Design Team to Connie Can Crop!!
(In no Specific Order)
Connie Wallenbrock's photo.
Angela Corcoran
Audrey Dickinson

Chriss America Real
Veronica Tovar

Congrats ladies! I am so excited to work with you! We have some exciting things in store for you here at Connie Can Crop!! Be sure to check out their blogs and see how talented these ladies are!!
And come back tomorrow to read more about them as I get a little more personal with them here on my blog!

Don't forget to Come enter the new monthly challenge...
Connie Can Crop Challenge #35
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, June 30th
Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Connie, I look forward to be part of your design team... yeahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your new Design Team. Can't wait to see their projects with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, ladies.
    Enjoy your time on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Connie ... I am looking forward to be part of a great team and can't wait to share with everyone...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets