Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sweet 16- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

Today is my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!
Today's freebie is

Now for my project.....
Oh to be 16 again!
Such amazing memories!
It's awesome to see the special kids in your life grow up in to young adults. Miss Kate Cuttables' files can help make those memories even more special.

I used MKC Happy 16th Birthday Girl File. It's just so SWEET!

My cupcake is on an action wobble. I just love that it spins. So cool!

The inside is just as cute as the outside of this card.

 You can purchase this super cute SVG from Miss Kates Cuttables here


Recipe:
Cardstock
Miss Kate Happy 16th Birthday Girl SVG
Cricut Explore
Washi Tape
Action Wobble
Bling

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Connie. Definitely need to make one for my grandkids. Such cute cuts and an awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets