Thursday, October 15, 2015

Design Team ~ Sweet Treats

Pin It
Hello crafty friends! It's Angela from 3*crazy*monkeys here with a little Sweet Treat for you! 

Our wonderful sponsor this month is Miss Kate's Cuttables. Please stop by and check out all the wonderful files they have available. 



Today I am going to share a little treat bag I made using one of Kate's super fun cuts!! I love the print and cut feature using the silhouette! Its so easy, and makes doing projects that much faster! (especially when your trying to do treats for the classroom parties!)

I received a super cute title file to use for my project this month! 



Supplies Used ~ 
My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Twine


Sorry for not so great photos! I took them in the evening and lighting was pretty bad! I am going to try and update them though ;) Thanks for looking! 

Don't forget to join Connie's BATTY challenge this month! Click HERE  for more details! 


2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets