Thursday, October 8, 2015

Design Team~~ You're A Hoot

Pin It
Good Morning all you lovely people. Daphne here from Crafty Scraps of Stuff. I hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather. Also I hope all our Carolina followers are safe and dry. 


Our wonderful sponsor this month is Miss Kate's Cuttables. Please stop by and check out all the wonderful files they have available. 



Today I am going to share something a little different with you. Miss Kate's is a fabulous little store! They have wonderful files. When you purchase one you receive 3 types of files- SVG, PNG and JPG. When I look at this and similar sites, I look at them strictly as SVG files. I received my adorable You're A Hoot file to use on my DT project. I was so excited. I proceeded to download the file and powered up my cutting machine. Well, something was wrong with my machine. I spent several hours trying to figure out what. Ultimately I have to contact the company and see if they can trouble shoot it. At this point I panicked! I had no idea what to do. How was I going to cut this wonderful little owl and share it with all of you. Then it hit me!! It's also a JPG file!! I CAN PRINT IT AND FUSSY CUT IT!! Unfortunately my printer is not the highest of quality. 



So....here is my little project showcasing the Miss Kate's You're A Hoot file.




REMEMBER!!! Don't give up! There is usually a way to use that great item you have in your hand. Sometimes you have to think outside the box, or kick it old school. 


Now head on over to Miss Kate's and look at all those wonderful files with an open mind!!



AND GET OUT THERE AND GET CRAFTY!!



Daphne



2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets