Friday, December 11, 2015

Santa Baby Blog Hop

Pin It

 Santa Baby slip a Cricut under the tree, for me!...
I’ve been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some ribbons bought at Hobby Lobby
I really do believe in you
Let’s see if you believe in me
Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, some bling
Rhinestones, sequins, or stickles will do
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight!

Connie Can Crop (that's me) is the elf in charge of this holiday Blog Hop.

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of Santa's helpers!!

We are so excited to announce our sponsor is going to Betsy Flot. She is giving one lucky hopper her awesome book 
Progressions of Expressions Volume 2.
With over 9,000 titles and quotes for scrapbooking, cards and other crafting!
Please visit her website HERE
you can find her on facebook HERE


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.


You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday 12/16/15 here at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

I attended a Holiday crop a few weeks ago and was lucky enough to be able to create this gorgeous hoop layout with Suzy West. I have never made an embroidery hoop project before and I just love it! I see many more in my future!

 I am a collector of Vintage Santa and this Prima paper line was perfect for this project! Santa Claus  is beautiful!
 Prima Poinsettias and holly leaves along with berries adorn this piece. This is proudly on display in my home with my other Christmas Decorations. It is a show stopper for sure. 

Recipe:
Embroidery Hoop
Prima Paper
chipboard letters
Gold ink
Brown ink
Poinsettias
berries and leaves
ribbons
doily 
pop dots


 Up next is Santa's Helper Cindy 

Here's our Jolly line up in case you get lost.





















Don't forget to check out my New Challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st
Pacific Time


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


23 comments:

  1. just beautiful! great project! thanks for hosting!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the vintage look! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Connie. You really captured the flavor of a true vintage Christmas decoration. And I do believe...think that might get me a Cannon Rebel camera...nah, me neither! Great hop! I enjoy hopping with you, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my. so cute. I love all the details. I would love to try to make one of those rings one day. TFS
    Perfect for decorating your walls nicely...
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation and TFS all the details on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a super cute idea for santas's pants TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning - I love, love this - the idea is awesome!! Thank you for hosting the hop today and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I've never heard of a hoop layout before but it looks intriguing! Great idea! Thanks for being a great hop leader. See you on the next one!!

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!
    Thanks for organizing the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just Love this. My Grandma Sophie gave me one of her Embroidery Hoops several years ago. I had her sign her name on It. She is now 102. I would Love to do something with her picture in it. Thanks for the Inspiration. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful hoop layout. I love the colors that you used and the Santa is adorable. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for putting together another great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeahhh. I finished hoping through all the blogs. Amazing designs and projects. TFS and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your loop is gorgeous! Very beautiful! I love vintage too. Thank you for having this hop. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely a show-stopper. As you already know... I love the vintage! lol! Glad you got a bit of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely a show-stopper. As you know, I already love the vintage-y looks. Glad you joined the "dark" side. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your Santa in the car! I love it so much! You can send it to me for my bday hahaha lol

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets