Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hippity Hop Easter Layout

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

When I first saw these bunnies I fell in love and I know you will too! With Easter just around the corner (literally) I figured this layout would brighten up anyone's day. 

 The file I used is called Bunnies Furry with Big Egg Set CF and it's in the shop right now!
Super cute right? I decided on blue bunnies because I wanted to match my printed paper.
 I added lots of dimension with pop dots and inking. They really pop! I also added some faux stitching to a few of the elements like the title to help it stand out.
Wishing you all many Blessings this Easter!!

Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttables.
 Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

 I invite you to participate with us in PCW's month long challenge for the March.
 Remember: ANYTHING GOES with the option to Use the colors Green AND/OR Gold.

You can join the challenge and pick up a freebie HERE.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

Only a few more days to enter!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. OMG What a Super Adorable Layout. You really came up with lots of cool, clever & oh so creative ideas for your layout!! I love it. Truly an outstanding Scrappin' job. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout, Connie! I love everything about it! Such attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets