Friday, July 8, 2016

Under the Sea Blog Hop

Pin It



Welcome to the 
Under the Sea Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for an underwater adventure Under the Sea!

As Sebastian in the Little Mermaid sang to Ariel,
"Life under the sea is better than anyting they got up there."

Connie Can Crop, that's me, is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!

 


One lucky winner will win this awesome three pack of sequins!


Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
And their Blog HERE



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday 7/20/16 at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

"Under the sea
Darlin' it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me"


Now take a Deep Breath because we are about to dive below the Sea and enjoy all that this underwater world has to share!!

(Are you singing that song yet? LOL!)

I am so excited to share my project! I have had this SVG file forever and finally created it! I am so glad I did! It's adorable!


These cute scuba ducks come from Creative Kuts. I hope you enjoy them as much I as I did making them!


Close Up of Page 2 with the boy ducky....love the treasure chest!
Imagine what kind of goodies they will find!



Close Up of Page 1 with the sweet girl ducky! She is so cute in her little swimsuit skirt! Notice the amazing cut details on the sea shells! So pretty!


Did you see the fun sparkly sequins on my sand?
I used the gorgeous Mermaid Lagoon Sequins from our sponsor Craftin Desert Divas. Be sure to leave comments through out the hop and you could win your very own!

 Up next is amazingly talented Janet!

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #48
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday July 31st
Pacific Time



18 comments:

  1. Connie I love everything about this! The duckies are adorable and the added sequins just set it off! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super patootie cutie! Love it. I have yet to play with an svg file (they kinda scare me! Yikes!). Maybe one day. Thx for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I am shocked! I didn't think anything could scare you!

      Delete
  3. Cute layout!! Love the little scuba ducky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the duckies and their goggles! GreT sequins in the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ducky layouts are supper adorable Connie! I love them!! Thanks for having this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, your layout is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie, this is such a cute layout. Those ducks...adorable. Aren't you glad when you finally pull something out you've had for such a long time and it turns out this fabulous? Thanks so much for hosting this hop as I always enjoy participating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great duckies - too sweet!! Thank you for hosting the under the sea theme - and letting me play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Connie, your layout is fantastic!!! Thank you for hosting a fabulous hop as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! I just love those cuts! Thanks so much for hosting such a fun hop!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the starfish and the sparkly sequins. Thanks for the invite! I can't wait to see the rest of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fin fabulous layouts, Connie! Love the color combinations! How do you get the sequins to stick?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie, this is soooo darlin'!!!! I love the little ducky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What absolutely PRECIOUS layouts! I LOVE the ducks! Thanks for letting me be part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous layout! Fun snorkeling ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This layout is so cute Connie. Those ducks are adorable. Great idea. TFS and have fun during this hop. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your lay out turned our so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets