Tuesday, July 26, 2016

YouTube Tuesday - Craftin' Desert Divas

Pin It

Hello everyone,it's Kim from Katydid Cards here with another video for you.  If you're a regular here, you know that our sponsor this month is Craftin Desert Divas.  They have a great line of products and just in case you're not familiar with them, I thought I would share a few videos so you can see for yourselves.

These are videos from their June release, so all products are relatively new and really, really cute.  Looks like they'd be a lot of fun to work with.

This first one is their Crazy Stitched Dies


And here's a video of their Fair Fun Stamp Set.  So cute!


If you want to stay up to date on all their releases, you can subscribe to their YouTube channel, here.

Okay, now that I've seen these videos I think I need to stop at Craftin' Desert Divas store and do a little shopping.

Before I leave, I want to remind you about the color challenge this month.  You still have time to submit your project with these colors.  Perfect for the summer. 

You have until July 31st at 11:59 pm PST to enter.  One winner will be selected at random and will receive a prize from Craftin' Desert Divas.  And the team will pick their three favorites from the submissions.  You'll receive a badge for your blog or social media and bragging rights!

See you next month!


2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets