Monday, October 3, 2016

Guest DT Christi

Pin It
I am so excited to announce my October Guest Designer here at Connie Can Crop...
Christie Steinbeck

She has created a gorgeous project using our theme from the monthly Challenge, What the Hex!

Here's what Christi has to say:

Hello! Christi From Scrapping For Tranquility here. When Connie asked me to be a Guest DT I was soooo Honored you would NOT believe! She had 6 opening left and let me choose what one I wanted. I couldn't pass up the challenge of "what the Hex!" My Project I cant take full credit for since I seen something like this on google quite some time ago and have always wanted to try it and put my spin on it and this was my chance. I hope you like it. The papers I used was from DCWV The Black Current Stack , DCWV, Lemon Flower Stack AC Cardstock and a yellow plaid from my stash. I used my cameo to cut my HEXAGONS and shadows and Inked them in Gray. I used the butterfly Cut file from Little Scraps of Heaven and used heat set studs to top them off. With some trial and error of how I wanted to lay out the card this is what I ended up with. Thank you for joining me and Thank you Connie for Having me! Such an Honor! Please check out my fanpage here:https://www.facebook.com/ScrappingForTranquility/ and my blog here:https://tranquility1905.blogspot.com/

BE sure to stop by Christi's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!

Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know! 

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge # 51
What the Hex!
due 11:59 P.M.
Monday, October 31st

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Christie, thank you for guest designing for Connie this month. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Veronica! I would do it again in a heart beat! It has been a blast! Connie is a doll to do "work " for! Thanks for having me!

      Delete
  2. Great card, Christi. So glad you're here as a Guest Designer because I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW>>>Thanks soooo much Kim! I love your work also and I am very proud to have been chosen to have my work along side the best here at Connie Can Crop! Thanks for having me! Christi

      Delete
  3. This is stunning! I love the colors! Perfect for delicate butterflies. Thank you so much for guest designing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know how I missed this Connie! It was truly and honor to Guest for you! thank you for the wonderful compliment! I hope you have me back! Christi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets