Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday Winners

Pin It

Thank you all for spending a weekend with us sending healing wishes and inspiration!
Now for our winner!!



NUMBER 19

CONGRATS Goofball Adventures
You are our winner!! YAY!

We had an awesome BRAND NEW sponsor for this month!

RUBY MARTHA with

Our lucky winner will win a super cute limited edition stamp set from FSJ!!


Be sure to visit her website HERE.


Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and address) ASAP so I can ship out your prize! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com

Thanks to all the crafty gals who shared their amazing projects!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...
Connie Can Crop Challenge #55




due 11:59 P.M., Tuesday, February 28th, 2017
Pacific Time 

9 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets