Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Celebrate Spring Layout

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here to share a layout I created using our fantastic sponsor's file Spring Brown Bunnies!  
What an adorable Easter layout these bunnies made. I added some some pearls, ink, pop dots and Celebrate (a Close to my Heart Thin Cuts Die) to the title.





I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my challenge! You only have a few days left!!



Connie Can Crop Challenge #57
Reuse Reduce Recycle
due 11:59 P.M., Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

Also
Mark your calendars and be sure to join in the fun!!

We are about to host our very first 
National Scrapbook Day
Cyber Crop!!

4 comments:

  1. I love these little flop-eared bunnies. And the one in the hat...precious. Such a cute layout for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets