Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Day of Fun- MKC Day

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

This month I have a super fun layout I created using 2 different files from Miss Kate.

What a perfect title for a day at an amusement park! Get Day of Fun HERE. 

 This Ferris Wheel file is so cute! I just love Ferris Wheels!!



I also added some fun stamped images from Close to my Heart and sequins! This layout is based on a sketch but I can't for the life remember whose it was! But it's awesome!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget to enter my challenge!



Connie Can Crop Challenge #57
Reuse Reduce Recycle
due 11:59 P.M., Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

Also
Mark your calendars and be sure to join in the fun!!

We are about to host our very first 
National Scrapbook Day
Cyber Crop!!

2 comments:

  1. Great way to capture what looks like a super fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and pictures. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets