Thursday, April 6, 2017

Design Team:

Pin It
Dear scrappers,
This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you an scrapbooking layout I made using the Feelin-Lucky-Layout-Set-CF svg file from this month's sponsor:


Here is my layout:




I went with more spring-time colors instead of the traditional greens 
to contrast the green in my diecuts.
Left side

Right side




Some of the other supplies I used were: WeRmemories papers, scraps from other various companies for the cuts. Specialty gold glitter  cardstock with cutouts. Glitter and metallic tape to alter packaging cardstock. Green and orange highlighters. Computer and Cirut Explorer. And some 3D dots. 
I hope you enjoyed my little card and visit my page to see further pictures of this card.
Many blessings 


And don't forget to play in our monthly challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #57
due 11:59 P.M., Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

And


don't miss out on our awesome
Blog hop happening this weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Veronica! It's fit for a Saint...Patrick, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout!!! Wonderful design!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets