Tuesday, April 11, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Silk Dyed Easter Eggs

Pin It
It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.  

I saw a video on FaceBook and was amazed!  I never knew you could dye Easter eggs with silk and turn them into works of art.  I liked that particular video so much, I tracked it down on YouTube to share with you today.


I've seen other videos on how to do this using silk ties, but the silk fabric gives so many more options than ties.  I've added this to my list of things to try, but that list is now so l-o-n-g I wonder if I'll ever get to it.

If you decided you want to try it, be sure to take a picture and share it with us!

And speaking of sharing, why not join us at the Connie Can Crop challenge this month.  The theme is:

You can make any project with recycled or reused item.  For more information or to link up, just click here.  One winner, selected at random, will receive a great prize from our sponsor this month, Paper Crafting World.


See you soon!



4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets