Tuesday, April 25, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Z-Fold Pop Up Card

Pin It Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards for YouTube Tuesday.  I'm sharing a video on how to make a Z-fold Pop-Up card that's so popular right now.  It has an Easter theme and I know we're beyond that now, but you can certainly use this technique for any holiday or event!



If you haven't tried making one of these for yourself yet, perhaps this video will give you the inspiration to give it a go.

Even better, make one of these cards with something recycled or reused and enter it in our challenge this month!

You have until the end of the month to enter.  For more details or to link up, just click here.  One winner will be picked at random and will win a great prize from our sponsor this month, Paper Crafting World.






I'll be back with another video soon!






4 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea, I will have to try it and make this kind of card myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this same video to make my first Z-Fold Pop Up Card, the video makes it really easy to do. TFS!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! I've not seen this style yet.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets