Friday, May 5, 2017

Cardz TV Mini Album

Pin It
Interrupting our Cyber Crop to bring you this awesome project from....


Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I am sharing One page out of a mini album I made using a kit from Suzy West along with my Cardz TV stamps!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called Favorite Phrases. I just love all fun sayings on this cute set!! It is perfect for any occasion!

Be sure to check back the next few months for more pages and the completed album!!

You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #58
due 11:59 P.M., Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

And be sure to scroll down for Days 1-4 of the Cyber Crop and come back tomorrow and Sunday for the final 2 days!!

3 comments:

  1. If the rest of the album is anything like this page, you have yourself a real beauty there. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! Can I send you the 165 pictures I have from our month long vacation last year to scrap?

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute little layout page. Love the papers. DT Linda

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets