Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Close to my Heart Wreath

Pin It
Hello friends....
Another post from me, Connie, this month!

Remember that blog hop project I couldn't get finished because my kiddo was in the hospital?
Well, brace yourselves...because here it is!!



I seriously love this!! It's hanging on my door!!
This kit came with everything but the ink. I added that myself! Oh and some pop dots!

Want to create one yourself? I have 2 of these kits left in stock. Just send me a message!!
You will be glad you did!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #58
due 11:59 P.M., Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This is beautiful, Connie!!!! Can you tell that I LOVE it?

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this is breath taking!! Absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, WOW! Absolutely STUNNING creation! It would be perfect to link up with the "flowers" theme at the Victorine Originals blog if you are interested. ( vostamps.blogspot.com ) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! What a beautiful job you did on this!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets