Friday, May 12, 2017

Home Grown Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the 
Home Grown Blog Hop

Spring is here! And the weather is perfect for planting
those new flower beds and gardens. 
Join us as we celebrate Spring with our 
Home Grown Creations featuring the blooms of spring!

If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month!

One lucky winner will win a surprise goodie from Connie's Crafty Cart.

Be sure to check out my shop online HERE
Visit me on facebook HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 5/17/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

This week did not go as planned for my household. If you follow me on facebook then you already know I had quite a whirlwind of a week. My oldest son was admitted in to the hospital on Monday and did not get released until very late Thursday night. Thursday my youngest high schooler's school had a lock down because a kid was on campus with a gun. It was scary and emotional for us all.

Needless to say the project I had planned and started for this hop did not get finished. I am super sad to not be able to share it. But never fear I have a few projects to share with you all. Apologies if you have seen these before.

Up first are a couple of CTMH layouts created at a CTMH workshop I attended a while back. These papers were a limited edition for the summer time and I just love the fun fruits! Who doesn't love a play on words too?


 
This next layout is actually a digital layout using Scrapbook Max and a Storytellers Club digi kit.
This lime tree died last summer. But is trying to come back this year! I hope it does!!



UP next is my talented and amazing friend, Christi
Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:


Don't forget to enter the new Connie Can Crop challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #58
due 11:59 P.M., Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

17 comments:

  1. Love your LO's! Thanks for putting together such a great hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I just thought of the song, Coconut by Harry Nillson with the lyrics "Put the lime in the coconut"! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layouts are wonderful Connie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, Just wanted you to know this was me not realizing I was signed in under my other email account! LOL

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear that you had a bad week. Your layouts are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are sweet and adorable! I love fruit. Thank you for having this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Connie, both layouts are great! You have such a knack for combining colors and patterns and a delightful way. Thanks so much for hosting another fun hop...so happy to be able to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bot layouts are great. I struggle with bold colors. Thanks for a great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Connie, amazing layouts. TFS your creativity and for hosting this fun home grown hop. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connie I love all your layouts! Thank you for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your layouts are great! I hope life gets back to normal next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not only do I love the straight line design of your layouts but the bight bold colors are awesome. I am so digging the title quote to your Lime Tree page..it adds a little fun to the beautiful layout.

    I also wanted to say that I am sorry to hear of the pat weeks situations involving your children but am happy to hear that both are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful layouts!! I hope that life gets back to normal for you soon.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to hear about the troubles you've experienced recently! Prayers for your family! Great LOs, really love that first one with the oranges...great colors, design and cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets