Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Luggage Tags with Miss Kate

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

This month I created some one of a kind luggage tags for my friend and I for our upcoming vacation. What better way to make our bags stand out than with a Miss Kate file!!

 This camera file is super cute and perfect for a scrapbooking tourist like me!!

 I created the red and teal for me because those are my fav colors and the pink and purple are Sherry's. I purchased laminating pouches and the clear straps on eBay. And after I pieced them together I ran them through my laminator.

The back includes all of our info typed out in a Cricut font. And I embellished these pretties with rhinestones, stickles, and of course lots of pretty ribbon! We are all set to travel in fashion!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


5 comments:

  1. These are just perfect for vacation luggage! Great job...use them in good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE!!! Enjoy your travels.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love these!!! And may have to make some luggage tags for our trips coming up now!!! Great job Connie!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets