Monday, May 8, 2017

Miss Kate Cuttables May Challenge

Pin It
It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.
May's Challenge is ANYTHING GOES
Create any project you want as long as you use a Miss Kate File on it!

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.
Challenge link ups start tomorrow, Tuesday!!!

I recently broke a glass of my patient when I was working in his home. I felt really bad and told him I would bring him a new one. I asked him if he could have a glass with anything on it what that would be. He said he loved the Angels Baseball Team here in So Cal. So I used this fun Baseball file to create the first side of his custom glass. And added the Angels logo on the other side in vinyl. He LOVED it!!


Don't forget to get you freebie from Miss Kate every day!!
Head on over to Miss Kate and enter the challenge HERE
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.



I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!





4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets