Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Spring Fling Cyber Crop Game #2

Pin It
Be sure to scroll down for the previous day's challenge and games!


No automatic alt text available.

Game #2

Complete the following word scramble that contains the names of different Scrapbook/Craft Manufacturers and Companies.


Hint...Some may be more than one word.
I couldn't make it easy for you!

Email your answers to me at conniecancrop or message me on facebook at connie's crafty cart.

One person will be randomly chosen to win a prize from Connie's Crafty Cart




Deadline to enter is May 7th, 2017 at 10 pm

Don't forget to enter our monthly challenge HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Eeek! This old brain isn't up to this...but I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just emailed you the ones that I was able to figure out. Very challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are your answers:
    Bazzill Basics
    Connie Can Crop
    Scrapbook Customs
    American Crafts
    Close to my Heart
    My Minds Eye
    Tim Holtz
    We R Memory Keepers
    Anna Griffin
    Simple Stories
    Doodlebug Designs
    Bo Bunny
    Bella Blvd
    Carte Bella
    Provo Craft
    Die Cuts With A View
    Imaginisce
    Jillibean Soup
    Me and My Big Ideas
    Paper Smooches
    Teresa Collins
    Tsukineko
    The Paper Loft
    Websters Pages
    Xyron

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was brought to my attention that #14 should be Carta Bella...sorry! I spelled it wrong so everyone gets that one right!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets