Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Winner Wednesday!! FULLY LOADED!!

Pin It
We have tons of winners to announce so be sure to read all the way to the end!!!


Challenge #57
Reuse Reduce Recycle

Thank you so much for being so talented and sharing your creativeness with us here at Connie Can Crop. Loved seeing all your awesome ways of recycling! You inspired me with some new ideas!!

Now for our Big Winner....

Chosen by:


Congrats to #9

Steffi H

And here’s her awesome entry…

We have an awesome sponsor for this month!

One lucky winner will get a $20 gift certificate to shop Paper Crafting World!

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for freebies and inspiration!



Steffi be sure to message me so we can get your gift certificate to you!!

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and  email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com - See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-04-13T01:16:00-07:00&max-results=10&start=10&by-date=false#sthash.V2ACJuYI.dpuf

And don’t forget your button:



Next up....Our DT  Top 3 Picks!!
If you are chosen you get bragging rights and this adorable button to proudly display on your blog!!




Our Top 3 for April as chosen by the Design team
 (in no particular order):

AJ


Paperesse


Next up...


Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us this past weekend for our fun filled Home Grown Hop! Here's our winner!!
#13
Congrats Cathie W

You just won a surprise goodie from Connie's Crafty Cart. Be sure to message me!

Be sure to check out my shop online HERE
Visit me on facebook HERE

Now on to our Cyber Crop winners...wohooooo!!!

DAY 1
WINNER: #15 JENNIFER EARLEY

WINNER: #7 ALICIA O'BRYANT

DAY 2

WINNER: WENDY CROWE with 26 correct!!!! WOHOOO!


WINNER: #3  SUE

DAY 3


WINNER: #4 KT FIT KITTY


WINNER # 3 CHRISTI

DAY 4


WINNER: KT FIT KITTY with 19 correct answers WOW!


WINNER: #3 FAITH A

DAY 5


WINNER: KAREN LADD
(we had 10 entries!!)


WINNER: #4 STAMPING K

DAY 6

Image result for and comment to win

WINNER: #3 CATHIE W


Congratulations to all our winners!! We had such a fun time playing with you all! 
Be sure to message me ASAP...I leave the 30th for a month out of the country..so do it now!! LOL!
Thanks to all the gals who played along!! 






9 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, ladies! Enjoy your goodies! Thank you Connie for having such a fun cyber crop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I see my name! Thank you, Connie! I will contact you right away! It was a fun event and I really enjoyed myself! Congratulations to all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners. Thank You for a Top 3 Spot in the recent Reduce, Reuse, Recycle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a list! Congratulations to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW>>>SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
    THank you thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for my Top 3 Spot! Congrats to the others and the winner.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets