Tuesday, May 30, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Pop-Up Floral Card

Pin It
Hi!  Kim from Katydid Cards here with you.  Today I have a video to complement the Home Grown Blog Hop we had earlier this month where our projects were to be garden or flower themed.


This card has a bit of a twist to it as the bouquet of flowers pops-up when you open the card.  I've got to try one of these!

Speaking of trying...how about trying out our challenge this month at Connie Can Crop.  We have a photo inspiration for you this month...you can make any sort of project you want; you just need to use this photo to influence your design in some way.


If you'd like to know more about the challenge or want to link-up your project, just click here or on the image below:

http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html

One winner, picked at random will receive a prize from Connie and the team will pick their top three and you get a badge for your blog or social media!






That's all for me today.  See you next month with brand new videos.  In the meantime, if there's something you'd like to see, please let me know either here or on my blog, Katydid Cards.




4 comments:

  1. Great video!! TFS!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Will have to try and make one of these. I LOVE that Pop Up Cards Supplier. Your card turned out adorable and I love the Kraft cardstock and red together, One of my favorite combinations.. So glad you were able to create with the die, I knew it would be special. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets