Thursday, December 28, 2017

DT: Icing on Top

Pin It
Dear Scrappers,

This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you my last design for Connie Can Crop, a layout that I created using this month's sponsor image gingerbread-lane-digital-stamp:


I used the sketch from last sketchy Saturday



The right side:

The left side:



I used glittery printed cardstock from my My Mind  Eyes, some KI alpha stickers and ephemera, and some rick rack. I'm planning to add the pictures of my children making a ginger bread house with their cousins 4 years ago...



I hope you enjoyed this card and decide to join us at Connie's, there is some time left for this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #65
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets