Monday, May 21, 2012

Around the House and Peachy Keen Challenge 18

Pin It
Today's theme for today is Around the House and my challenge was to create something using items found around your house. So after searching my house for various items...here's what I came up with.



So what items did you find from my house? Let me help you out! I used a plain brown gift bag, white paint, a silver paperclip, and ribbon. Other items used were cardstock and patterned paper from Piggy Tales.

Of course I used items from Ginger Snap Scraps!
I used the super fun Fifties Stamp Set by
Also used the Peachy Keen Stamp Set
Retro Paper Dolls
and one of my favorite Cricut Cartridges Ever.... 


I am also submitting this project for Peechy Keen's Weekly Challenge so wish me luck! LOL!
Be sure to stop by Ginger Snap Scraps to pick up the latest and greatest products!
And please stop by the GSS Blog to see other fabulous projects from our Design Team.

Online Scrapbook Store

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

6 comments:

  1. Love this gift bag--it turned out great. I might definitely need to look more into this cartridge--sooo fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Connie!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great use of things from around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, you are so creative! This is adorable! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome. I really need that cartridge.

    hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job finding things around the house Connie, this is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets