Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family Fun Mini Album

Pin It
Can I say that Cheryl at Creative Kuts has some of the cutest mini albums ever. I totally forgot to post my Bap from 3 weeks ago. What is a BAP? It's a free file that you can request from CK every Monday. The only catch is you have to create it and upload it by Sunday.

These were cut with an SVG file that can be purchased at Creative Kuts!
If you don't have a machine that can cut SVG files there are other formats available as well as patterns where you can them out by hand.
 I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Love this layout or any of my other creations? Be sure to check out my ebay store!! Thank you and HUGS!
Don't FORGET TO SPREAD THE NEWS!! I am hosting a 225 follower giveaway! Come play today and bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets