Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blast Off Gift Bag

Pin It
Hello again my scrappy friends! Today at Ginger Snap Scraps it's all about Fancy Pants Designs!
I am a huge Fancy Pants fan!! Love love love their cute paper pads and embellies.

I had so much fun creating this Blast Off Gift Bag.


Matching items I used for this gift  bag include Fancy Pants Paper and Design Embellishments from Ginger Snap Scraps as well as twine.


This gift bag also matches my Out of This World Card.
So by now you all know how much I adore Action Wobbles!! Well this rocket is no exception. With just a slight push this rocket is ready to Blast on out of here.


I can't wait to give this to a special little boy!!

 I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is ADORABLE!!! What a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The colors just "jump". Any little boy would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fun way to decorate a bag. Love the theme.

    HUgs
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    GSS DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can buy these from the ScrapbookingQueen
    http://royalcastleshoppe.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets