Friday, November 2, 2012

BEWARE!

Pin It
Hi scrappy friends, Connie with Connie Can Crop here to share my last Halloween Layout for this season. I can not believe it's November!! Where has this year gone?
 
My latest creation for Creative Kuts is a single page layout using the spooky file BEWARE!


These little ghosts are not scary at all but super cute!
I created this layout before I realized this file is no longer available at Creative Kuts. My bad!! It was just recently retired. Did you know that files get retired? That means if you see something you love in the store you should buy it!


I love the smile on this little guy!! Do you like the border? That scallop border was punched with the CM border maker system...cool huh?


There are many many adorable Halloween files that should check out in the store. Cheryl has been busy creating new ones for people with all likes. This is the first time I used twine like this and you know I really like it!! What do you think?

 

This layout is available in my ebay store. Please feel free to come check it out along with all of my other layouts and projects.

Items used to Create this layout:

Cloud 9 Designs patterned paper
CM Patterned Paper
bazzill and cardstock
  bling from my stash
Pop Dots
Timeless Twine
 Tim Holtz Distressing Inks
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
 
Be sure to check out my newest Monthly Challenge!!


2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets