Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CK Crop Online

Pin It
Hey scrappy friends!!
I'm back with another fabulous layout that I purchased at
 Creative Kuts and completed during their "Crop Online".
 
 
 
How Striking!
 
This is a double page layout and this file was really easy to cut.

 
Page 1
 
Title Close Up
 
Page 2
 
My cute lil boy bowler. (Can have any skin or hair color)
 
And my little girl..so cute!
 
Items used to create this layout:
Patterned Paper from my stash
Cardstock and Bazzill
Copics
Pop Dots
Peachy Keen Faces
I am entering this in Peachy Keen's Challenge #13-6
Anything Goes
You can find this layout available in my ebay store.
Join Wanda on Crop On Line which will begin again February 15th with mini albums, or Bonnie with Layouts, and now we have Melissa with card options too!
You will be able to make a unique gifts or keepsakes with CK files.You will also have two weeks to show and tell.
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
Don't forget to enter this month's Challenge Contest
I have a fantastic sponsor you won't want to miss!!!
Scrappy Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog I am now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I am your newest follower - coming from Pimpin' is Eezy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super duper cute!
    Love all the color combinations & elements.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets