Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Pin It
Welcome to Throwback Thursdays!
 (Because we all start somewhere!) LOL!

I hope you get a kick out of seeing the progression in my work, I know I do!

Here's a funny layout featuring one of my fur babies.
  photo WeinerDog.jpg

I have no idea why he is Patriotic! LOL! So funny! But this is one of my fav pics of Tucker!!
And the red white and blue is so appropriate for this time of year.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.


Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my new Monthly Challenge Tie A Ribbon!
NO ONE has entered this yet!! C'mon it is probably the easiest challenge of all!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a cutie! TFS.
    We used to have a Doxie and your layout brought his cute little face back to me. Thanks for the memory boost.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets