Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Boots and Bling Time Blog Makeover

Pin It
 
I am super excited to share with you all today!
Meet my new friend Lynn over at bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com
She is super talented and has some amazing projects to share!!
I just finished giving her blog a makeover and would love for you to stop by and check it out.
Please feel free to leave her some bloggy love too!
 
 
If you or anyone you know is interested in getting their blog made over please let me know. Prices and details can be found by clicking on the Blog Design tab at the top of my page.
 
Thanks Lynn for choosing me to redo your blog! I am so happy you love it! And so blessed to have met you!

P.S. Just a reminder friends...today is the last day to enter my July Challenge!!! C'mon..you can do this!!

Scrappy Hugs!
 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE my new blog design! Thank you SO MUCH for doing such an amazing job! I cannot wait to participate in your challenges!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets