Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Tawk Show

Pin It
Yes, you read that title right. LOL!
A couple years ago Fran Drescher had a very short lived daytime talk show called "The Tawk Show". I got some free tickets to the taping and took along two of my friends for a day of fun.
We found the show to be very interesting and honestly were not surprised it was canceled. But we had a great time and love the "Nanny" so it was totally worth the experience!
Anyways here is my layout for your viewing pleasure.
 
 
I used a sketch provided by Page Maps and a kit from Storytellersclub along with some bazzill cardstock.
Here's the sketch:
 
 
Hope you all enjoyed my creation! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Be sure to join us this weekend for the Red White and Blue Blog Hop!!
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day. Love your layout. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch for this layout and love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie! Just wanted to say thank you for your kind comment and for becoming my follower, now I follow by mail too ;) Great idea to flip the papers on the second page, TFS
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets