Monday, September 23, 2013

Mama Mesh Monday- LoveBug Creations

Pin It
Hello My LoveBugs!!
 

It's Mama Mesh Mondays!! That means a new project from me!!
A few weeks ago we celebrated the birthday of another CT member, Katie!! I was just introduced on the team and hadn't quite got my act together so here I am now to honor Katie today!

Better late than never- right? Happy Belated Birthday Katie!!
 

This Mama's Mesh is so awesome to add on projects! It really adds such a cool texture. For Katie's card I used Crazy  Coral. It really looks kind of Mauve to me.


 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!

Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,
 
Don't forget to enter this month's Farmtastic Challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #14
due 11:59 P.M. Monday September 30th
Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card for Katie - soooo eye-appealing with the rich colors and textures of your embellies! Love the darling owl!
    Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture Mama's Mesh gives your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you "getting your act together" hehehe...seriously adorable card! I know she will love it!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This texture is just so super cool!! Great owl card TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card!! I love the texture Mama's Mesh gives to it!!

    Stacey
    CT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets