Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Personalized Notebooks with Vinyl

Pin It
Hey friends!
 
I hope you are having a blast with us at FCCB
learning all about Vinyl at our Vinyl University!!
I know I sure am!
 
Today I want to share with you what I did to a my school notebooks and binders.
I had so much fun with them!
 


 
My Chemistry Professor was especially impressed...LOL!
Vinyl can be used on so many materials!
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and give it a try!

This weeks Fantabulous Sponsor~Cricket Vinyl supplies .com 

15% Discount from Cricket Vinyl Supplies
use code: fantabulous

 Thank you so much for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!

Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,
 
Don't forget to enter this month's Farmtastic Challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #14
due 11:59 P.M. Monday September 30th
Pacific Time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets