Friday, January 31, 2014

LoveBug Creations Friday

Pin It
Hello Lovebugs!!
Connie here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!
 On Tuesday I posted page one of a layout I created for Die Cuttin' Divas. I promised you I'd be back with page two and well here I am. And best yet I adorned it with some delicious Red Sheer Ribbon from the LoveBug Christmas Release Christmas Candy.
 
 
Isn't it cute? I tied it in a bow and hung one of the snowflakes from it with a tiny white safety pin. Love the way the sheer ribbon glimmers!!
 
And here are both of the pages together just in case you missed Monday's post or for those of you that saw the post but would like to see them together.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  


Don't forget to enter my challenge this month, Time After Time
Today is the final day to enter this easy peasy challenge and win something fabulous!!


My awesome sponsor is Connie's Crafty Cart!! (tee hee that's me!!)

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous LO, Connie!!! I love the Lovebug Creations Red Simply Sheer Ribbon! It was perfect for this!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treasure for your scrapbook! I love how you used the new LoveBug Creations Ribbons today - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout... even if it makes me cold to look at :) The pin to hold the snowflake in that rumple is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a whiz with a the winter layout...love the red against the blues and snow!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets