Monday, May 26, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #167

Pin It
Hello Divas!!

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Ch#167: For the Boys

My card features a cute Dino from Create A Critter.  Hoping one of my sweet nephews will enjoy this DinoMite card!


Inside reads:
Have a Dino mite birthday!
 
Items used to create my project:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Boxer designs
Buttons and floss
Ribbon
Black Ink
Create a critter cart
 
 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

My NEW challenge is up for May!


Be sure to check it out!

My awesome sponsor this month is

http://www.pinkandmain.com/

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! I love the cute dino!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they'll love it. What a cute dino. I missed him on that cart. Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets